Monday, November 2, 2015

Welcome to the WaterOz Solutions Blog!

Hello everyone!  I am sure much is on your mind regarding this company and what happens next.  Truthfully, that is something that has been on all our minds as we struggle to do what we can to get this amazing company back on its feet after the incredible loss with the fire this past week.  WaterOz Solutions didn't just lose a warehouse full of product, there are many who were affected by this fire.  We all lost something.  There were 3 people who actually were living on site and they lost everything in that fire, two of which are young veterans.  They have been in good spirits despite the loss.

Many of you do not know me so I will take the time and tell you merely that I am a holistic nutritionist, almost naturopath (still waiting to hear back on my submitted dissertation-keep your fingers crossed..lol) and I have worked for this company on and off for years.  I started with David back in 1999 and was initially in marketing and then moved into research and the technical aspect of how the minerals work within the human body.  I have been doing that ever since whether I worked for WaterOz or not.  Through my own health journey I have come to realize how vastly important minerals are to our inner workings.  Think of your body as an engine and minerals as the key to start that engine.  I hope to not only keep you updated about what is happening here through this blog, but to also educate you about minerals and nutrition in general so you can make more informed choices about your own health care.

David started this company with the premise of helping others with health issues, much as he helped himself.  His desire was always to see people get well, to have a better quality of life, and that is something we all share with him.  This dream to help the world become a happier, healthier place through proper nutrition.  I know many of you are well versed in this subject already but I hope to be able to shed more light on minerals and what they do and make this a place where you can come to ask questions and make your own comments and share insight.  I want to be able to continue the vision of this great company.  I know everyone who was working so hard to help WaterOz Solutions when it burnt down does to.  

I am humbled by your thoughts and prayers in our behalf, by your continued loyalty to David, this company and these products.  YOU make WaterOz Solutions what it is.  We are well aware of that and we are so very very grateful.  I know the team is hoping to be able to be up and running again in a few months but it will take all of us working tirelessly to make that happen.  You should also know that there are many of us who are wearing multiple hats doing many things in order to evenly share the burdens involved in getting this company where it needs to be.  Please continue to be patient with us as we are doing the best we can.

I have a quote that I keep hanging in my room.  It states that, "In prosperity your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends."  I have found this to be very true over the years.  It is nice to know we have so very many friends in our customer base.  Thank you for being there for us.  I am enclosing a few pics of the fire I took when I was there.  Know this, we will overcome this, we will forge ahead and we WILL be back in business.  We will not give up or give in.  We know there are many people depending on us and we will not let you down or leave you behind.  We can do this, together....and we will.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Geneve!!! =) I just wanted to thank you for all your work. I am enjoying exploring your blogs and all the information you are sharing. I wish you well and hope for you all the very best!!!

    ReplyDelete